The Beginning.



My name is Gyll.

The Eagle Blossom Collection is named in a unique way.

The entire Eagle Blossom collection is connected with the collective.

It is to connect the many Eagle species , their culture, the flowers and the 88 Eagle figurines that flew into my apartment! 

I will explain here:

First their was an eagle.

An eagle I found in a basket.

A basket that  was in an aboriginal gift shop that had random rocks with animal stamps on them.

After  randomly picking this rock with an eagle stamp on the back , I researched what it means, what eagles meant to me?

What I learned in  my own words is that they fly over the bullshit.

Well, that was all I needed to know.

After that randomness , it never stopped.

Every where I went that meant anything to me, I would find an eagle - not an actual eagle, but an eagle statue, jewelry, art, anything and everything of an eagle.

I started to purchase eagle jewelry to wear. 

Not looking for it, just coming across eagle jewelry.

Which ever ones that spoke to me , I would purchase.

Ten  years later, I was still infatuated in this eagle creature.

Comfortably having my personal relationship . 

I have one necklace that I sleep with. I don't wear it to bed, I place it beside my pillow.

I had a big fluffy white cat who was 10 lbs who I always said he had an eagle head.  A dome head. 

When he passed, I put his picture and the eagles necklace on my pillow every night. 

His name was B.A.B.E.  Beautiful Angel w/ Blue Eyes. I adopted him from the shelter and gave him this name that just came to me as I was admiring his essence, his courage and strength. 

Where I live I started a flower garden.

 Not knowing what I was doing only knew that I was doing something great! 

Flowers were blooming and blossoming abundantly!

My garden became the very air I breath. 

I started to feel a new passion come forth like no other feeling I had ever felt.

The eagle I could feel was flying over me, guiding me to plant these flowers.

At this time, I declared these flowers as The Eagle Blossoms.

The seeds the eagles dropped to the ground to blossom!

If you felt a tingle, a question, a sudden urge to be child like, courage , a feeling of freedom, well, then you came across an Eagle Blossom.

Years later, after I  had declared that these flowers were from seeds dropped from Eagles a neighbor of mine noticed how I called the flowers in my garden " Eagle Blossoms" and mentioned he was moving and had almost a hundred eagle figurines I could have. 

I immediately stopped what I was doing to receive two large containers of Eagle figurines the very same day! 

I opened the  two large plastic containers  with tight lids and found many many eagles of all sizes, shapes and metal wrapped in old yellow newspaper.

Taking care of each one, washing delicately  in soap.

I counted 88! 

Later that night , I put them on display in my apartment. 

I felt I was dreaming.

The largest one is white.

 I call this one B.A.B.E.  like my boy cat, however this  large white  beautiful eagle is called instead of Beautiful Angel w/ Blue Eyes- 

She is named Beautiful Angle Beautiful Eagle.

I started to talk to them one by one  everyday and giving them names.

So, I began 88 Eagles.

For 88 days I would talk to one at a time, ask the name and message.  I am still talking to them..

Each one has a lot of wisdom to digest and to understand. 

I pen it down and now  into a new blog for years to come as a reference. 

This new voyage has awaken me even more and has me diving even deeper to the eagle culture.

Their messages to me to share with you! 

The flowers I have a relationship with as they have been teaching me to be present and to let go.

How impatient I was at times to water them and want to see them grow grow grow! :-) . Only to walk away to find upon  I returning the most beautiful blossoms ever. This could be in a few hours after I had watered them, or first thing in the morning after a good night sleep. 

Always to my surprise the magic I witness!

Space and Timing is everything.

Days and nights I would sit and listen to the flowers, touch their stems, their pedals.. so soft and so alive.

It brings tears to my eyes just to think of it. 

Some days I would play Beethoven  for them using my cel phone speakers. Just loud enough for them to hear as I would water them. 

We would be dancing  Vibration a la Vibrato.

My heart swells just talking about the flowers and how alive they are.

It is a unique authentic strength that you have to feel to understand. 

How wild to think a single stem is as strong as a wild bear.

This is my belief.

We are all energy. It is all relative. The stems holding up to the sky erected powerfully and easily, natural and effortlessly.

Effortlessly.

My intention with this collection is to bring awareness to our love, our collective,  our permanent love in us.

Our intuition, our fun, our playfulness, our child within, our creativity... our permission to feel, play  and accept love, to accept our love, to trust ourselves like an other. 


Each Piece is created with the eagle that spoke to me to co-create with. 

You will see the name of each piece in relation to the name of one of the 88 Eagle Figurines.

Each Eagle has created more then one piece. 

Jewelry, hand held smaller pieces, words and more. 

Each piece given credit to the one of the 88 Eagles who created it

There is much much more for me to say as the voyage continues...

For now, I will let you browse around.

The entire collection is connected with the collective. 

Eagle Blossoms

A ho


Comments